Tuesday, May 22, 2007

what is this blog about??????????

here is the answer to that....i have a passion to share my feelings,my knowledge..to throw my views..to debate on things political and non-political..every thing ... i say everything and being a science student i would get my topics mostly from technical background...first and fore most to say i am not a geek in things doing...and this blog will be regularly updated by things consisting of software,hardware,operating systems,tips,tricks,tweaks,social issues,criticism (may not favour u)....hmmmm lot to be expected ...lot to be said...lot unknown,,lot to be discovered...will be back soon ....with my striking articles....stay tuned...wish me all good luck...



note: any suggestions from my dear friends are the things i await after writing this............

No comments: