Friday, October 12, 2007

bitsquare blog alexa rank is 13....

Hi inspirits,suddenly the Alexa rank of my blog bitsquare is above my imagination and reach.Alexa is showing my rank as 13 and I know it is a error but how come it gave that error number to me.Previously it was some where in lakhs and just kept on decreasing by hundreds only but still it will be around one lakh above ,but this sudden rank in top 20 is unexpected.Along with writing to Alexa,I am asking any of my fellow blogger's came across this issue.If yes let me know.But do not ask me the tip for getting this rank...lol...

2 comments:

Manick said...

Hi Reddy,

No, this is not an error. If your blog is not ranked, Alexa gives you the ranking of Blogger. Blogger is ranked #12 currently. Alexa's rank is based on a 3-month average traffic and page visits. So, if your blog is new, it may take sometime to be reflected on Alexa.

You have requested link exchange at my blog. I have included a link there. Please add a link to my blog in yours.

Thanks,
Assess My Blog

Manick said...

Hi Reddy,

I refer to your link request about a month ago, for which I have responded and added a link to your blog. But, it seems you have not given me the back link or it has been removed accidentally.

Please let me know whether you are still interested. If I don't hear from you in a week's time, I will take it that you are not interested any more. Thanks.

Regards,
Assess My Blog