Saturday, October 13, 2007

problem with Google Apps..

I came across another problem again this time while trying to host a custom domain through blogger.com,where we have the option to host a domain through Google Apps.It is a 3 steps procedure,firstly we have to check for the availability of a domain and next signing up for our personal details.In that area we have to enter our phone number in a given format 123-456-7890,after entering my cell number in that format it is showing error to enter the phone number in land phone format 080-2345678 even after entering in that format it is showing me error and i am unable to proceed to further stage.i do not know what is happening guys any help from you.

1 comment:

Raman said...

hi nice blog...if u wanna exchange link with me i have given u link at my blog...Mobile Mania(http://mobimaniacs.blogspot.com)...
...plz give link back to my blog.....thanxx in advacne.