Friday, June 13, 2008

My life has no journey, but destination(s) to travel.

How to hit target???!!!. this sounds like I am going to explain you guys how to hit a target but my intention was asking you how to hit a target.i.e..,the reason why I had a question marks, then an cute intelligent guy might get a question why the exclamatory marks after the question marks. Simple… 2 reasons

1) To confirm you that I had my own explanation why I had to have question marks
2) To show you how to hit the block hole (or black hole. I don't know, you must ask Ravi shasthri who uses this for zaheer khan's bowling at the slog over's asking him to hit the block (?) hole).

How to hit a target? Let the target be a destination of our journey,. Every life has journey, a journey of course has a destination. So here our target is a destination. So all that we need is a perfect known destination where should we reach. So as soon as we set our journey we decide a perfect, known, clear destination. Next we need to know the path which we should take, for that we need a road map and once we have a road map we need to start our journey towards the destination.
For me the road map was very clear, the destination was pretty clear as a highway road, since I am having my destination and roadmap crystal clear I should be ready with my journey towards the destination but the twist in the tale is I am not clear with my journey towards destination.

I follow KISS rule…B.Tech graduate in computer science with good academics, average communication skills, sorry moderate communication skills, Confused with journeys' like continue with my job in a very good MNC, not so fat pay cheque or switch to MS in US trying for top 20 universities in US..Ofcourse a good GRE score, good SOP, good recos get it I guess. Or wait for which my heart and mind feels like having MBA (why wait because I need a full time work experience post graduation to get into some of the top business schools. so many business schools do not need that in India, but have the plans to do it abroad)…I think I am laying the path to my destination to start the journey. A good work experience post graduation, climbing the hierarchy of the company positions in short period. Intern promoted to associate software engineer and now targeting software engineer.

Stick to your basics man rest the pitch will provide. Sreeshanth, R.P.singh., Zaheer almost every fast bowler said this after claiming a five wicket haul (Some special term is used for this).

SET YOUR TARGET, GET YOUR ROAD MAP DEFINED…START YOUR JOURNEY

No comments: