Friday, May 1, 2009

Am I busy???

I just have 30 minutes to scribble my thoughts. Think it’s been 10 days since I blogged it is not the matter of interest to type but I really do not have time to do so. Have been busy with coding part these days surprisingly both front end and back end and it involves business logic too though not a great deal to the other software guy but it is to me because I hardly remember when I coded a piece. OK let’s leave it aside.

Yesterday while I was in a discussion with one of my colleague, he said he is eagerly waiting for weekend. I immediately shoot out a question WHY? He said because it’s a weekend and I can relax and more to that he said I hate week days. That’s it I did not prolong my discussion with him and started thinking about it. Why we should wait for weekend. And there were days for me where I wanted the weekend to pass as soon as possible because I can be back to college, attend classes not for the sake of lectures but for the lighting our campus provides and much more than that every guy in the campus with heart will have a beat in the class if not in campus. I had one too. So, I can see her. That’s it. But I never thought this weekend’s will be golden days for me like golden drops in Bacardi bottle. I never thought these week days will be boring for me and there will be no colorful light on weekdays. Everything changed from college days was not at all interested in celebrating holi and I still remember holi celebrated in college 2 years ago where we had almost all the colors on our body, some games in beach and so called swimming in the beach and where we had eggs at one place to be hatched but they turned out the other way. Lucky chick’s they escaped otherwise who will raise them. No one hatched them but broke them in undergarments.

It’s quite a boring week and of course another day of well oiled machine and one thing according to the blog statistics lot of people around 75-100 are visiting my blog daily. I may not be satisfying all of them with my writings, so better comment me on some thing so that we can have that some thing interesting. No –isms. I miss you guys. Let me finish with one proverb

Health is Wealth.

1 comment:

Sree Gunturi said...

Reddy Garu,
U Rockssss!! I was a regular follower of your Blog and liked ur writing style,But due to Internet connectivity problem I lost the connectivity(Shoot I am S/w Engineer but the rules rides me, to be in a smaller voice I work for GE MONEY).Now I am accessing thru proxy... :)
Regards,
Sree Bhaarath
Your school mate