Friday, May 1, 2009

Fools Follow Rules

Today I was talking to one of my colleague, less colleague and more like a brother where he quoted this line fools follow rules. First of all I have a bad opinion about rules which I came across almost every part of my life and fed up with them. A perfect example of being fed up with them is having a professional look. In my school days we are asked or forced to wear mono color shirt, mono color trouser, a small tie rather I would say a thin tie and black shoes till Thursday and full white on Friday I donno why we wear full white on Friday like a nun. white shirt white trouser and white canvass shoe which I like it very much because I wear it only once in a week and my point here is I was forced to wear this type of attire and I developed a negative feeling towards that and now in my professional life it is very common for to people come in with nice shirt, cool trouser and formal shoe with in shirt. I like this format very much but since it is a rule or say company policy I do not want to follow it, though I like it. Alas fools follow rules.

Very busy in office working 14 hours I mean to say I am spending 14 hours in office either working or not, total 3 hours work out started weight training also and I should confess I would have been in good shape if I had a control over diet and my weekend food is of high calories one.

Gotta go…need to send some reports.

No comments: