Friday, May 1, 2009

Another day of a well oiled machine

Today I had a hell of busy time. to begin with my daily routine got up late by quarter past noon and one of my junior and my friend (better call him like that by the way I have bonding with him and resemblance I see in him) Arun yeshashwi came to my room just to see me…ohhh God there are people in the world who care about me this way because I never take the pain to visit a person in person.. I will definitely call a person whom I wish say Hi even if he is in next door or at least next room...Slothnesss...Lazinesss... You have to excuse me for that… had a talk with him and went to have some thing of course that some thing is food. On a normal day like this we would have definitely visited some good restaurant and had right from soup to desserts, but days changed and my attitude towards food changed. we drove to the near by subway, had a foot long corn and peas shared between us with a diet coke each alas we are on diet boss and immediately ran to my office already I was late by one hour of course I will be late by 2 hours daily… fixed some tickets, next gym today’s variety cardio so did cycling for 90 minutes drove 27 kilo meters and shed 400 calories and I did not drove the rest 3 kilo meters because of personal reason boss., then came back to my cube after having a fruit plate of pine apple because negative calories. Of course it is very difficult to have pine apple daily man. It sucks you know. then again worked on tickets mean while my manager asked me do certification in .Net over coming months of course they reimburse if we serve the company for another year and I am not ready for that, came to room by 12.30 am. That’s it

The main motive of this posting is one of my friend nitin reddy passed away recently because of heart attack. God must be cruel and crazy. he is thin, slim and good looking and I saw him several times drinking juices as that is the place I often see him in my engineering days and he is a friend of my many friends like what we call a circle and we lost a link in that circle. I donno why but he is in my mind though not always but I remembered him couple of times and I am unable to digest he is no more in this world. I donno why tears do not flow through my cheeks when I am depressed and how can a man show his sorrow, sadness. What can I do for this guy and why do people die so early?

I have a lot to say but you know what I am not at all interested to type so see you ya some other time ..Ohhh these words doesn’t fit here…ok tomorrow we, roommates are going to have a lavish buffest at barbeque nation at 12 noon...Seats already booked. It is a small get together…probably my next posting will be on that. I promise you next time I will post some thing meaningful stuff and I will recruit a steno for this so that I can dictate. Please refer me some beautiful steno.

and one more thing well oiled machine is me,myself because I have the same routine as a oiled machine and that needs no explanation.

No comments: