Friday, May 1, 2009

Unedited Content...Forgive if any mistakes.

Today suddenly one of my friends asked why I am not updating my blog. Brother I am not updating because No one is asking me to do the same. Lots and lots of thoughts came in to my mind that is worth blogging but I forget them once I sit in front my system. There are few reasons for this like I sit in front of the system for 10 hours a day or even more but I either do some work or watch a movie alas movies, either talk over phone or chat with some one and last one which is ever important to me sleeping. I sleep at least 10 hours a day it may be deep sleep or some thing like normal sleep. I will be on the bed with eyes closed at least for 10 hours. So where is the Time? Time?

I think no one is going to watch my blog but people are there who do watch. Good for me. there are many things to blog like few good restaurants’ which I visit them regularly or my work out schedule, how many calories I shed over that black treadmill for one hour daily, how many abs I do. What is the sub I had today? I think it is silly to say people what I do but this is after all my blog, I can fill the crap I think I can.

First of all my MS plans are in jeopardy as there is a issue running about H1-B.I donno how it is going to effect my plans but I think it may hurt me in future so thinking about MBA in new Zealand because new Zealand is nice place and I can have a good time over there. Of course this is what I thought about US once upon a time. I stress once upon a time. I got admit from UFL a good university definitely a nice one for MIS course but no aid no nothing need to pay complete 45k.Dollars boss and from USF a safe bet donno much about this university. Trusted this university based on frnds word. The thing I liked is USF is in a metropolitan city Tampa. Guys Google all the terms you do not know. Even my name also. Do you know one thing if a person is not in Google then he is no where in this world! One of my HR said when they receive a resume and are seriously considering that person then they will try to know much about the person and first thing they do is immediately Google the persons name and even in facebook and orkut too. I donno what they r going to find out in orkut and facebook? So keep your social networking sites profile neat. Just a precautionary.

I would like to start a sub category in my blog just to update my work out in gym not for any body sake just to keep track of the food I eat and calories I spend in the gym. Hmmm I am not exaggerating it but I lost 6 kilos over a period of 4 months. Easy gain. Hard lost. I am not going to specify my weight anyways and my waist size dropped over 3 inches to the ones I used to have in my college days.

And few last lines about my professional life. It is boring. I became a machine like nice oiled machine Monday to Friday room to office to room. Saturday, Sunday Do we have then in this year calendar. I never came across those days now a day. No chit chat no gossips. Nothing .nothing has became a part of my life. SR’s come I solve them and new SR’s come even before I solve the old ones. I am addicted to them. I want SR’s. They are not any kind of drugs boss. They are Service Requests. Work orders.

I will blog about my class mates in my next posts, but one post per one person at a time. Come on yaar. I spent 4 years with them. I will never ever forgot any one of them. So there are two things to watch out, my sub category saying about my daily work out and my classmates. Let’s make this place interesting. Come on Gussa Gussa. I need some Gussa Gussa.

p.s.: I did not edit the content of the blog once I typed because I had only ten minutes of time before I attend a status call at 9.30 pm or 10 am US time.

No comments: