Friday, May 1, 2009

Caged Bird

I really came to know the feelings of a caged bird or a wild animal in zoo where they are given everything and anything in the world but it lacks some thing. Same is with me. Every month my bank account is recharged for me which I say is a big amount at this stage of my life and I work in a centrally air conditioned office where temperature never drops below 22 degrees but some thing is lacking. I never enjoyed my coffee as much as I did in my college canteen with my friends. I was never fed up using the computer as I was now. I never enjoyed sitting on this ergonomic chair than I did sitting idle at bay area in Vizag watching nothing but waves. I am well connected to the world through phone where I can call any part of the world absolutely free but never felt like calling anyone. I am fed up .fed up with anything and everything.

Coming to my life last week was full of learning experience to me about life. I myself surrendered to my manager and I took up new project which I was delaying for the last one year so that literally they can cut the resource as I will be handling two applications. I am in AMDO dept. which stands for Application Maintenance and Development Operations. I came to know what pressure can do with humans and how it yields results. One single word I speak with my manager after he speaks a lot with me “OK I WILL DO IT…MAIL ME THE DETAILS”. I never extended my conversation much more than this. Not even a Hi or at least a Bye.

OK I want to write a post on Human Infrastructure. Watch out for it and last thing my blog stats showed one day highest hits as 113. Donno who is watching me?

1 comment:

kailash said...

Good one pothu..! i thought u will write only technology related articles..! so its surprise and also nice.!